Millwork – Hand-Crafted & Customized Woodworking
Are you underwhelmed with the current cabinets or vanities in your home and often find yourself contemplating taking a sledgehammer to them? Are you building your dream home and wanting to create a striking wood mantel for your fireplace? If this sounds like you, the team at Kefauver True Value Lumber is happy to provide you with quality custom woodwork services. From cabinets and mantels to built-ins and other types of furniture, we offer a full range of custom pieces that will improve the look and functionality of your space, while increasing the overall value to your property.
Why consider handcrafted & customized woodworking?
Trends come and go, but a custom woodwork piece will never go out of style. This custom work is the perfect way to modernize any space and adapts easily to a variety of design styles. If your home or space is lacking a statement piece or focal point, this is one way to add that missing element.
Sometimes you may have this vision in mind of an exact piece of furniture you are picturing for the home but are unable to locate it online or in store. You might find a certain look on Pinterest that you would like to replicate, but are unable to do yourself. By hiring us, we can design and build any type of millwork you’re envisioning, down to every little detail.
The durability of well-built millwork is so strong that it can be the perfect family heirloom to be passed down for generations. You will find that, upfront, you will most likely be spending more money than you would if you were to purchase a similar item at the store. However, the value of an heirloom that can be passed down to your children and grandchildren is something money cannot buy.
We offer custom millwork (commercial & residential) in our shop including:
- Cabinetry – Bathroom, Kitchen
- Mantels – Fireplace
- Built-ins – Closets, Family Room, Entertainment Centers
- Furniture – Bedroom Sets, Children’s Bedroom Sets, Dining Room Sets, Office Furniture, Seating and Hardwood Chairs
- Furniture Repair – Complete Re-Build and Re-Glue, Fabrication and Replacement of Missing Parts, Fire and Water Damage Repairs, Re-Glue Loose joints, Upholstery Services
- …and more – just ask us!
When using the services of Kefauver True Value Lumber, you will have the opportunity to select materials. Our shop uses various hardwoods specific to the needs of the project/client. Choose from popular hardwoods that include:
- Maple (hard and soft) – Light, reddish brown; straight, faint grain; moderately hard; finishes well
- Poplar – Ranges from pale yellowish white color to an odd shade of green; straight, uniform grain, with a medium texture; low natural luster
- Red and White Oak – Reddish brown to tan; strong grain figure; hard and heavy; stains well
- Sapele Mahogany – Light to deep reddish brown; straight, interlocked grain; coarse texture
- Walnut – Light gray-brown to purplish brown; highly figured grain, burls, and crotches; polishes well; strong and stable
***Available in 4/4, 5/4 – Clear white pine in 4/4, 5/4 and 6/4***
Why choose Kefauver True Value Lumber for Millwork & Woodworking?
- High Quality Products
- Same Old Home-Town Service since 1938
- Over 75 years of experience
- Personal & Professional Service
If you are looking for custom woodworking in the Forest Hill, Maryland area, the team at Kefauver True Value Lumber can bring your vision to life. With more than 75 years of experience, our team has the capability and knowledge to meet your needs and wants. We recognize that quality and fine craftsmanship are the stamps of value and customer satisfaction. Call (410) 836-6770, or contact us to inquire about your special project.